Sep 1, 2010

My Heart is Happy!

What does it take to make a merry heart? Where do you gain your pleasure, your joy, your heart happiness?

Yesterday I mentioned receiving a wonderful homemade card from a much beloved aunt and uncle... it's a great card... a card I'll cherish. And today, from my fiance, I received a poem for my birthday. A great poem, written with love and care and worded wonderfully. My heart is smiling exuberantly!!

Also, today, a cracked blind was replaced. Actually, it was brought over yesterday but was too long. All better now! This makes me happy. :)

For me, it's the small, uniquely done for me things that are beautiful jewels of thought, time, effort. Whether the person doing the deed is gifted at what they are gifting or not doesn't even matter. Thought really counts here!

Talk to me, folks...
What makes your heart HAPPY?
What makes YOUR heart happy?
What makes your HEART happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment