Oct 4, 2010

It's Going to be a Great Day... Just Allow It to be...

I was just speaking online with my friend Tiana and it became evident to me that sometimes, God has a great day in store for us, but we have to be watchful and allow it to be. The headline here... this is the final word I had for her when we were done conversing.

Sometimes we allow the "things" that we see for the day to spoil the day before we even reach it. We allow worry or fear or hesitation to get the better of us. But if we ALLOW the day to be great.. if we come into it with the attitude that it WILL be a great day no matter what happens because we can choose to have a good attitude and can choose our response to its events... it WILL be a great day.

I would encourage you. Have a great day by allowing it to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment