Apr 23, 2010

Sometimes Goodbye Isn't Forever

The Lord has recently been re-teaching me some things.  A lot of things. But I won’t discuss them all here and now. The one I’m looking at is “Sometimes Goodbye Isn’t Forever.”

I’ve learned this in the past but today He has given me a lot more insight into this truism. I had been thinking over the relationships in my life, how some people stay there forever, some leave, some die, and I was praying and the Lord just said… “Sometimes goodbyes aren’t forever, Harmony. Remember that, and share it.”

Think about it:

Sometimes people die, but if they are in heaven and we’re headed there, too… it isn’t a forever goodbye.

Sometimes people need space to grow and change and they distance themselves from us in order to do it, and sometimes we’re who do the distancing to grow. Relationships like this can sometimes be rekindled.

Sometimes we lose touch for no seeming reason at all and then God redirects our steps back toward one another’s lives.

And yes, sometimes goodbye IS forever… but sometimes goodbye isn’t forever.


Sometimes goodbyes aren’t forever. Remember that, and share it…

No comments:

Post a Comment